Guys, ever since I started the fitness routine, I promised my self two things: one, that I will not starve (because, I turn into an uncontrollable beast when I do) and second, whatever healthy I eat should be tasty, period. So, with that in mind, I started looking for healthy recipes and made them delicious according to my taste buds.
My all time, go-to healthy breakfast is oats, but sometimes, you need a change. This recipe, I got to know from a TV show. With little addition here and there, I changed it from boring-healthy to delicious-healthy! Here how it goes!
All you need is:
- Eggs – I took 2 you can take 1, but then, take half of the banana
- Banana – Just 1 (I know some of you will be like, Banana!!!! in weight-loss diet, but seriously guys, banana doesn’t increase weight, I’ve had a banana almost every day for the last 3 months and I’ve lost weight, hence proved, it’s a myth)
- Coconut Oil – 1 Tsp (If your coconut-oil bottle says things like; Organic, Pure, Virgin; consider it ‘better’)
- Honey – To drizzle on top
- Coco Powder, Desiccated Coconut and Cinnamon Powder – To be sprinkled on top
- Blueberry – Now, this is a personal preference. You can switch it with strawberry, pineapple or whatever fruit you have in hand. But, banana and blueberry are two great fruits for weight-loss (according to my gym instructor), so I’m going with that.
Now, comes the fun part. I roll the pancake and drizzle honey first, so that everything else sticks on it better. And then go crazy with the coco powder (since, chocolate is what I cannot live without), cinnamon powder (awesome for weight-loss) and desiccated coconut (cannot start my day without it). Now I add my favorite blueberries, where ever they like to sit better and enjoy!!
Do try and let me know how you like it. 🙂
Until next time!